|(541) 341-6558 | 4010 Donald Street | Eugene, Oregon 97405|
Congratulations on the Newest Member of Your Family!
We offer a variety of veterinary services to help your new companion start off healthy and happy.
Client Registration Form
First Appointment at about 2 months.
We make this a fun, but thorough first visit. We want your new companion to love coming here to our Eugene clinic and visiting our veterinarians! We also want to make sure they are healthy and begin their new lives on the right foot. Here’s what to expect on your first appointment:
1. Comprehensive checkup, including general appearance, coat and skin, musculoskeletal, heart, nose, throat, lungs, digestive system, urogenital system, eyes, ears, neural system, lymph nodes, mucous membranes, and weight
2. We take a stool sample, review medical history, and talk about vaccinations if needed
3. We review diet and nutrition, as well as heartworm and flea control
4. We create a wellness plan
5. We discuss any behavioral issues you may be dealing with and talk about training
6. Finally, we make a spay/neuter appointment if needed
We will discuss with you our vaccination protocols and recommendations based on the latest veterinary research — as well as set up a schedule to keep your pet healthy.
Spay and Neuter 5-6 months
Spaying or neutering your pet is the only 100% effective method of birth control. Unfortunately, pet overpopulation results in hundreds of thousands of pets across the country each year ending up in shelters and being euthanized. The kindest, most humane thing to do is to spay and neuter. There are major health concerns associated with not spaying or neutering your pet which we would be happy to discuss with you.
Kids have kindergarten and puppies have Puppy Garden! Our ever-popular puppy kindergarten classes are ongoing at our Eugene clinic and are designed to socialize puppies and young dogs.
Over each eight-week period, Puppy Garden teaches:
Where: Edgewood Animal Clinic in Eugene, Oregon
To register, call (541) 341-6558